- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @KatiaDuharte @JlmorrisMorris @BrianD67 6 days ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @Ellecya @visivoz @shineunae80 1 week ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @phcjam @Chimi1484 @Peter_Dickerson 2 weeks ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @IUCN_Water @bmolotsky @magisindonesia 3 weeks ago
- Cotton Coulson, National Geographic photographer diesDiving Accident off Norway Coast Claims Admired Photographer
- 15 Pictures Capture Photographer Cotton Coulson At WorkAmerican photographer who shot several stories for National Geographic infused his work with a lively sense of humor and a subtle beauty.
- One Man’s Dogged Search for Amelia EarhartTeacher has spent $50K trying to prove the aviator didn’t crash into the Pacific -- and instead landed on a tiny island.
- Texas, Oklahoma Floodwaters Contain Sewage, Other PollutantsWhen deluges sweep away buildings and inundate towns, contamination from sewage and chemicals becomes a threat.
- New Species of Human Ancestor Found in EthiopiaFossil jaws over three million years old speak to close relative of Lucy
- Killer Fungus That's Devastating Bats May Have Met Its MatchA bacterium known to slow fruit ripening shows promise at slowing down white-nose syndrome—a disease that's wiping out bats.
- Expedition Launched to Save Africa’s Largest WetlandProtection for the headwaters of Okavango Delta is urgently needed, says leader of an unprecedented exploration of the river system that feeds it.
- Where are the World’s Hungriest People? Take a LookNew Map Charts Progress of 129 Nations as World Hunger Falls to 25-Year Low
- Will Japanese Ban on Taiji Dolphins Stop Notorious Hunts?Several Japanese zoos and aquariums voted last week to stop buying and selling dolphins taken during the notorious Taiji roundup, made infamous in the Oscar-winning documentary, The Cove. Yet animal advocates are dubious that it will stop the slaughter.
- Listen: Lemur Calls Turned Into Beautiful Beatbox JamsBy making music out of animal sounds, Ben Mirin wants to create a "gateway" for city dwellers to connect with the natural world.
- Cotton Coulson, National Geographic photographer dies
- "civil rights" "drew Wheelan" "gulf coast" "Kent State" "lavena johnson" "oil spill" "oyster catcher" "Pete Seeger" 60s ABA AIM anti-war Atakapa Ishak bayou Ben Carnes BIA birding blues bourg BP Cobell Cobell Settlement conservation conspiracy corexit drugs Family fishermen freedom Government granbois gran bois grand bayou gulf of mexico hippie HIV houma humanity indian village IRAQ JAHnessa katrina Linda Lahme Louisiana louisians love National Wildlife Federation native american Obama OHIO oil Peace Peace Corps pelicans presque rape restoration Richie Havens shrimp shrimp boat Soldiers spill terns unity wetlands wildlife women woodstock Zambia