- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @annadarjaniaa @samanth55311018 @theolivefilm 21 hours ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @GreatGovTweets @TenneyNaumer @KlingHedy 1 week ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @NotCMBurns @MichaelLeachBA 2 weeks ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @GreenFilmNet @350SF @alan_poirier 3 weeks ago
- Can Elephants' Amazing Sense of Smell Help Sniff Out Bombs?The U.S. military’s push for better bomb detectors involves taking cues from elephants’ ability to locate TNT.
- Massive Underground City Found in Cappadocia Region of TurkeySubterranean retreat may have sheltered more than 20,000 people in times of trouble.
- Billion-Dollar Road Trip Will Bring Space Boulder Into Lunar OrbitNASA plans to send a spacecraft to an asteroid, pluck a boulder from its surface, and put it in orbit around the moon.
- Study of Hunter-Gatherers' Guts Reveals Ancient MicrobesBacteria found in far-flung indigenous groups are absent in industrialized populations.
- Shape-Shifting Frog Found, Goes From Spiky to Smooth in MinutesDubbed the "punk rocker” frog, the marble-size amphibian is the first vertebrate known to change its skin texture.
- Watch Scientists Try Everything to Put a Camera on a ManateeThe hardest animal to attach a Crittercam to wasn't a great white shark or a whale—it was the slow-moving manatee.
- Water Use for Fracking Has Skyrocketed, USGS Data ShowWells drilled for gas drink far more chemical-laced fluids than those drilled for oil.
- Why Is Confucius Still Relevant Today? His Sound Bites Hold UpThe Chinese philosopher still affects the lives of nearly a quarter of humanity.
- "Methuselah" Palm Grown From 2,000-Year-Old Seed Is a FatherTen years after sprouting from an ancient seed, the date palm is "a big boy now," a scientist says—"and yeah, he can make dates."
- Observe: Jupiter, Wrecking Ball of Early Solar SystemJupiter may have wiped ancient worlds off the map of our solar system. Look up tonight to appreciate the destroyer from your backyard.
- Can Elephants' Amazing Sense of Smell Help Sniff Out Bombs?
- "civil rights" "drew Wheelan" "gulf coast" "Kent State" "lavena johnson" "oil spill" "oyster catcher" "Pete Seeger" 60s ABA AIM anti-war Atakapa Ishak bayou Ben Carnes BIA birding blues bourg BP Cobell Cobell Settlement conservation conspiracy corexit drugs Family fishermen freedom Government granbois gran bois grand bayou gulf of mexico hippie HIV houma humanity indian village IRAQ JAHnessa katrina Linda Lahme Louisiana louisians love National Wildlife Federation native american Obama OHIO oil Peace Peace Corps pelicans presque rape restoration Richie Havens shrimp shrimp boat Soldiers spill terns unity wetlands wildlife women woodstock Zambia