- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @CarbonHand @frackfree_eu @DRTucker 5 days ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @CaptainDoone @VancityJohn @ProgRadioCat 1 week ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @AcadieSon @SpaceMedic @ISAbella_P_PARF 2 weeks ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @COPEVancouver @HKapff @seavisionuk 3 weeks ago
- How Ancient Palmyra, Now in ISIS's Grip, Grew Rich and PowerfulA distinctly multicultural trading center grew rich on trade between east and west, until it rebelled against its most powerful customer.
- Tour Guide Killed in Lion Attack Did Everything RightThere's little a person can do in the face of Africa's top predator, experts say.
- How to Detect Alien Civilizations That Self-DestructedTo find intelligent extraterrestrial life, we might need to find proof of its demise.
- 15 Fun, Adorable, and Solemn Pictures of DogsCelebrate National Dog Day with these photos from around the world.
- How Neuroscience Is Helping Answer the Question ‘Who Am I?’Diseases of the mind like Alzheimer’s help us understand what it means to exist or, conversely, feel as if we don’t exist.
- From the U.S. to Saudi Arabia, Women Had to Fight to Vote95 years ago, women in the U.S. won the right to vote. But it wasn’t just handed to them—they had to demand it.
- Can India's Land of Former Headhunters Make Peace?For the remote Naga tribes, a surprise accord with Delhi aims to end one of the world's longest-running insurgencies.
- People-Powered Data VisualizationThrough crowdsourcing and citizen science projects, the general public is making profound contributions to research. Can data visualization help make sense of this wealth of new information?
- Century-Old Message in a Bottle Returned to SenderA nearly 109-year-old bottle was part of a tradition of dropping objects and instruments into the sea to study ocean currents.
- 8 Gorgeous National Parks You've Never Heard OfCelebrating the diversity of protected lands on the U.S. park service's 99th birthday.
- How Ancient Palmyra, Now in ISIS's Grip, Grew Rich and Powerful
- "civil rights" "drew Wheelan" "gulf coast" "Kent State" "lavena johnson" "oil spill" "oyster catcher" "Pete Seeger" 60s ABA AIM anti-war Atakapa Ishak bayou Ben Carnes BIA birding blues bourg BP Cobell Cobell Settlement conservation conspiracy corexit drugs Family fishermen freedom Government granbois gran bois grand bayou gulf of mexico hippie HIV houma humanity indian village IRAQ JAHnessa katrina Linda Lahme Louisiana louisians love National Wildlife Federation native american Obama OHIO oil Peace Peace Corps pelicans presque rape restoration Richie Havens shrimp shrimp boat Soldiers spill terns unity wetlands wildlife women woodstock Zambia