- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @markscogan @NEhorseman @RRossachacj 3 days ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @uche4purpose @ManMadeClimateC @alexsarian 1 week ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @fkasser @CorderoSarah @tkristinwilson 2 weeks ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @rustygreen59 @CHayling @geoatlantis 3 weeks ago
- 16-foot Waves Measured in Arctic Ocean Where There Was Once Only Ice Researchers get the first measurements of wave heights in the Beaufort Sea north of Alaska, and they're big.
- Astronomers Unravel Secrets of Weirdly Tilted Solar SystemsAstronomers have spotted two solar systems forming on a slant, thanks to the influence of each other's stars.
- Amazing Maze: What Science Says About Solving LabyrinthsWe encounter mazes every day when we navigate roads. But they are also a powerful tool for neuroscientists trying to figure out the brain.
- New Wildfire Science Shows That Small Steps Can Save Homes, CommunitiesIn wildfire season, a few adjustments can be the difference between a saved and a destroyed home.
- Why Deadly Ebola Virus Is Likely to Hit the U.S. But Not SpreadThe deadly virus devastating West Africa likely will make it across the Atlantic, but the U.S. is better able to deal with it.
- Pictures: The World's Tigers—There Are Only 3,200 Left in the WildGlobal Tiger Day was created to promote conservation of Asia's most iconic cat.
- Was Six-Million-Year-Old Turd Auctioned for $10,000 a Faux Poo?A six-million-year-old piece of fossilized dung that sold for more than $10,000 at auction may not actually be of animal origin.
- Fatal Strike a Rarity in "Lightning Proof" Southern CaliforniaA lightning strike that left one man dead and 13 injured in Venice Beach is a rare event in Southern California.
- Social Octopus Species Shatters Beliefs About Ocean DwellersThe discovery of an octopus that lives in big groups is shattering even the most expansive ideas of known octopus behavior.
- Q&A: Ebola Spreads in Africa—and Likely Will Spread BeyondThe Ebola virus has killed a Liberian doctor and infected two Americans in the worst-ever Ebola epidemic, which has now spread to Nigeria.
- 16-foot Waves Measured in Arctic Ocean Where There Was Once Only Ice
- "civil rights" "drew Wheelan" "gulf coast" "Kent State" "lavena johnson" "oil spill" "oyster catcher" "Pete Seeger" 60s ABA AIM anti-war Atakapa Ishak bayou Ben Carnes BIA birding blues bourg BP Cobell Cobell Settlement conservation conspiracy corexit drugs Family fishermen freedom Government granbois gran bois grand bayou gulf of mexico hippie HIV houma humanity indian village IRAQ JAHnessa katrina Linda Lahme Louisiana louisians love National Wildlife Federation native american Obama OHIO oil Peace Peace Corps pelicans presque rape restoration Richie Havens shrimp shrimp boat Soldiers spill terns unity wetlands wildlife women woodstock Zambia