- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @RedwoodGirl @kateinvenice @LynneLynne185 5 days ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @MAStormH2O @Myrceugenia @Fractu_s 1 week ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @MintyKeen @healthy_climate @MitchFound 2 weeks ago
- People On Earth is out! paper.li/JAHnessa/13071… Stories via @solhog @ElgarPublishing @JPvanYpersele 3 weeks ago
- Best Space Pictures: Blood Moon, Auroras, and Rover TracksA galaxy warps, auroras light up the night, and the moon turns blood red in this look back at the week in space.
- Convicted Drug Dealer Indicted for Selling Rhino HornsU.S. undercover investigation nets an alleged rhino horn trafficker with ties to former Medellín drug cartel.
- Hundreds of Exoplanets, A Handful Right for LifeDescription
- Kepler Spots Closest Thing Yet to Another EarthIt's just a bit bigger than Earth. It orbits a red dwarf star at the right distance. But does it have water?
- Drunken Trees: Dramatic Signs of Climate ChangeAs the permafrost melts in the north, forests no longer grow straight.
- Chimpanzees Make Beds That Offer Them Best Night's SleepChimpanzees choose tree branches that give them the most firm, stable, and comfortable place to sleep, a new study says.
- Chief Warden Shot in Africa's Oldest National ParkBelgian Emmanuel de Merode was ambushed in Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Honeybees in East Africa Resist Deadly Pathogens A new study reveals that East African honeybees are resistant to the pathogens blamed for colony collapses elsewhere.
- Fossils Suggest Modern Sharks Are More Evolved Than Previously ThoughtThe image of modern sharks as "living fossils," unchanged over millions of years, needs an update, researchers say.
- Solar Chimneys Can Convert Hot Air to Energy, But Is Funding a Mirage?A veteran balloonist is among those who want to use solar updraft towers to generate power, but funding has been elusive.
- Best Space Pictures: Blood Moon, Auroras, and Rover Tracks
- "civil rights" "drew Wheelan" "gulf coast" "Kent State" "lavena johnson" "oil spill" "oyster catcher" "Pete Seeger" 60s ABA AIM anti-war Atakapa Ishak bayou Ben Carnes BIA birding blues bourg BP Cobell Cobell Settlement conservation conspiracy corexit drugs Family fishermen freedom Government granbois gran bois grand bayou gulf of mexico hippie HIV houma humanity indian village IRAQ JAHnessa katrina Linda Lahme Louisiana louisians love National Wildlife Federation native american Obama OHIO oil Peace Peace Corps pelicans presque rape restoration Richie Havens shrimp shrimp boat Soldiers spill terns unity wetlands wildlife women woodstock Zambia